These two pages are my basic, simple, fast go to weekly calendar pages. I am working to get lots of my pages posted so you can download them all but I am starting with the basics. So be sure to FOLLOW | SUBSCRIBE my site so you never miss a FREE download.
These two pages are basic. You can use them for a weekly spread in a binder or add them to the fridge or bulletin board each week to keep everyone on track. If you print them, use a three hole punch to bind them and make copies for each week, before you know it you will have a nice book to glance at to help you become a more productive planner of your family time and keep you on schedule. There are so many of these choices that I am uploading in the coming weeks. Some are easy and simple like this one and some are more advanced spreads that I have created for myself.
These 2 pages feature:
- Bullet Journal dot lines to help keep you straight when writing.
- A weight tracker box.
- Blank lines for notes or planning.
- Hexagon Blocks for each day of the week. Use for whatever you need to keep track of like exercise, water drinking, homework, etc.
- A tracker box (beside the Sunday box) where you can keep up with something important to you.
- A large box for each day of the week.
- Easy to Print Spread
- FREE DOWNLOAD